Destroy Depression Review
Depression is a serious disease and what makes it harder that it is a personal problem. It being a personal problem not many people get to see how you are in pain or how uncomfortable you are with in your life
Its a book written by James Gordon to help people recover from depression. James had suffered from depression form the age of 14 and it used to hit him hard and would leave him out of control weak and hopeless. When he was 35 years old a friend of his committed suicide and that made his depression worse and he was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder with severe depression. His doctors prescribed a number of drugs which had several side effects that hurt him. He was taking 5 or 6 drugs at a go trying to combat his disease as well as the side effects.
Doctors and specialists did little to help him and his condition. After being frustrated by them and his condition he decided to make a change to get better. He looked at different medical books, consulted many specialists and watched hundreds of videos trying to find how people who had overcome depression themselves. He also met with people who had committed suicide and survived to encourage himself.
After all the research he came with a seven-step plan which he implemented in his life and he was able to overcome depression in three months. He had stopped taking pills and the only problem he had were the withdrawals symptoms.
The system he discovered was how he used to overcome his depression and PTSD.
Depression presents itself in the following ways:
- You are always fatigued, have low energy and struggle to accomplish things
- Its hard to get motivated to do stuff
- You feel anxious about things in life
- You always have negative thoughts and feelings
- You feel restless and irritable
- Difficulty in sleeping: going to sleep and staying a sleep.
- You cant concentrate on anything
- You have persistent headaches joint pins and physical ailment
- You feel lonely when you are in a crowd
- You have problems with dealing with your weight
The book talks about:
- How to control your thoughts and emotions using cognitive behavioural therapies.
- Why anti-depressants have a low success rate and things you can do daily to naturally to feel better
- The role sleep plays in the depression cycle and how to get a good nights rest
- How exercise affects the brain to stimulate to feel better.
- How to be on the right diet to fuel your body with the right nutrients
- How to interact with people
- The importance sunlight plays to improve depression.
- How to visualize the future
The book talks about the side effects of antidepressant medication being nausea, increase appetite and weight gain; fatigue and drowsiness; insomnia; dry mouth; blurred vision; constipation; dizziness; agitation; irritability; and anxiety
Destroy depression by James Gordon uses a treatment plan to give you power over your depression. It does it give you complete control over your mind, life and symptoms. It only costs $ 37 and that is worth every dollar. It works on all your symptoms and for young to the old.
There are free extra bonus material
- CBT workbook and tools: the work book give you everything need to keep track of your progress on a regular basis. With it you will come up with a thought process on a daily basis and you learn how to keep a positive mind.
- Mediterranean diet book: the diet book shows the Mediterranean way of life and shows how to eat your way to a happy life.
- Goal setting workshop: it lets you keep track of your goals so that you can measure your progress.
- Free lifetime updates: there are new discoveries every day and you will need to be updated with the new information that is out there. The updates will be sent for free at no extra charge.
There is a 60 day money back guarantee if you are not comfortable with the product and there are no question asked. He offers the most up to date and effective treatment methods
The book explains how the mind process works and how it chooses which information is pertinent and what to ignore; what fuels those thoughts and how to break the depression cycle. All this is done through CBT.
It explains you to be your own private life coach and to take control of your life and mind-set. The CBT helps to the brain to interpret incidents and what that can be done to challenge any harmful beliefs you have.
The goal setting workshop makes the course much more exciting. Setting goals and keeping them gives you a self-esteem boost making you feel confident and less depressed. Using this you are able to keep track of your progress with every milestone that is achieved.
There are printable charts helps you in keeping track and you are able to change if you feel if you are going in the wrong direction you can adjust to make it work for you.
- Its easy to understand with no technical aspects of the course. Anybody can get on this program without fear of getting confused or not properly getting what the book talks about. The techniques that are presented are well explained and you can feel the effects after a few short days overcoming the depression.
- There are bonus material which come free. There are companion materials that come with this eBook to make sure the program works for you. The visual aids like the downloadable charts help you chart your progress to see whether you should improve your steps or if there is anything to change.
- It helps you to become your personal life coach. It gives you the opportunity to take control of your own life. It will work to make you your own boss through the power of the mind. By ignoring the negative thoughts and focusing on the positives you will be able to make the most of your life.
- The cost of the programs is very low and anyone could afford this program. With the money back guarantee your investment is safe as you can get your money before 60 days.
- It is a product that works well for men and women, race and anyone who will wants to overcome depression.
- There are excellent recommendation by users of the product.
- The book is written by a person who has suffered from depression and understands what his readers are going through. This gives him a unique view of the challenges that people who are depressed face.
- You have to work the program, you cant just assume and it takes a lot of effort to do it. You will need to follow every step of the program without skipping any as it wont work for you otherwise. You will have to think constantly about your daily life and put plenty of effort in order to change your thought designs.
- You must want it bad enough, any half-hearted desire wont help you use this program to its full potential. The program is designed for individuals who want to make a real change in their lives and they have to zealously want to change their lives.
- There is little information that is presented on the website. He doesnt give an example on what he can offer and how it will help the users of the program. Despite the money back guarantee as a user you would want to know what you are buying and how it will help you.
- There are a couple of testimonials on the page but once you read them they dont seem to be real as they sound like they have been written by the same person.
- His program is coupled with a diet. He doesnt talk about anything to do with the diet. He doesnt mention any new foods that one should consider. He doesnt emphasize on the power of carbohydrates or how some proteins make the body feel better.
- He is not a qualified psychiatrist and has no education on nutrition thus not making him an expert in what he talks about. The system works on the assumption that he makes and dealing with depression is not easy as leads to further depression if it doesnt work.
The program works for anyone who has suffered a lot from depression. The techniques in the books show the insight that James has from by being a victim of depression and he having PTSD helps him to write the book from an empathetic stand point. He talks about his experience which many readers can relate and they can fully understand how to overcome depression just as he did.
The advice he gives is simple and easy to follow through a step and step guide that anyone can use it. The results can be seen in after a couple of days and after a three months you will be done with the program and be free from depression.