What is an aviary?
An aviary, also known as flight cages is a large enclosure meant for confining birds. However, unlike cages, aviaries are bigger and have much larger living space for the birds, allowing them to fly. With some aviaries containing plants and bushes, the aim is to simulate as natural an environment for the birds as possible.
Aviaries are the best options for a bird lover who wants to see them close but can’t stand to see them trapped in the small cages. Ready-to-use aviaries are available in the market, however, they are expensive and the cost of buying one can make you poorer by as much as 2000$. The other choice is to opt for a factory made aviary, which you need to assemble yourself. Well, if you are going to do it yourself, why pay so much money only for the materials? Rather, choose the ‘How to Build an Aviary’ and save more than 80% money!
What is “How to Build an Aviary?”
This is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide that has every bit of information you will need to build your own aviary from scratch, on only a day and at minimum expenditure. This book is not limited to only a single size and kind of aviary. Instead, it covers multiple designs of aviaries, ranging in size and meant for both indoors and outdoor installation. Created by Jack Taylor who has amassed years of experience constructing aviaries and breeding birds, it is your complete guide to having an aviary in your house.
What does the book include?
This program is in the form of an e-book that is downloadable and contains more than 100 pages of clear and concise instructions. With more than 20 plans for different aviary designs and several illustrations, it is the best available guide for building an aviary yourself. Apart from this, it also has information on several other related topics such as:
- Five most common mistakes that people make while building aviaries and how to avoid them
- How to make an all-purpose aviary and calculate the number of birds you can fit in one
- How to get access to cheap but good-quality building materials
- Ways in which you can convert one of the rooms in your house to build an indoors bird room
- Techniques to build bird-friendly perches
- Learn about sanitation, ventilation and temperature control in the aviary
- How to choose a location for our aviary to ensure sufficient balance of sunlight, shade, and heat
- How to protect your birds from cold and predators
- How to breed birds
- How keeping your aviary clean can give you an effective fertilizer for your garden
- How to install bird-proof wires that will not rust in long-term
- Simple ways to build nesting boxes
- Details about bird feed
What are the benefits?
- The book is not aimed at people who highly skilled with carpentry. It can be used by anyone, even those who have never done any do-it-yourself projects before.
- The book is completely illustrated with simple, easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions, along with all the necessary measurements and plans.
- It reduces your expenditure by a significant amount when compared to buying a readymade, mass-manufactured aviary. This way, you can also leave your own personal imprint on it.
- You need only basic tools and material for this. No running helter-skelter to collect all the material.
- This program does not teach you to make aviaries meant for any specific type of birds. In fact, the aviaries taught by this book are fit for a large number of birds including Budgies, canaries, doves, lovebirds, macaws, parrots, quails and parakeets.
- The satisfying feeling of accomplishing the task of making something from scratch by your own hands is something that cannot be described. You can only experience it.
- It can be made into a social event, which you can do with your friends and family, building last memories in the process.
- This is a much more productive use of your time than watching reruns on the television set.
- It is available in a downloadable format. That means you have immediate access to it at all times. You can even print as many copies as you want.
- Emily writes, “Before reading your book I didn’t have the confidence to start, but I now know I’m capable of this and more…”
- Tim says, “Your book is well written, easy to follow and clearly illustrated. I’d read another book before, but it was just too confusing so I was glad your guide provided me with the right information.”
- Fred particularly liked the illustrations and clear instructions in the book and says, “I have to admit, I did get stuck a few times, but your guide managed to clear things up. Also, I’m glad you provided the more advanced sections as that’s what I’m going to have a go at now.”
Cheapest Materials Report
- This is a guide that tells you how to get your hands on cheaper alternative for building material that you can’t afford
- It also gives you a few lesser-known tips about getting some materials absolutely free of cost.
Aviary Species Guide
- For someone new to bird breeding, it can be a daunting task to figure which birds can be kept with which other species. This guide helps you know just that.
- You can make sure that your aviary always stays peaceful with the help of this guide.
Bird Rooms Made Easy
- This guide gives you detailed information on constructing your bird room, right from its layout and position to the flooring.
- It talks about the importance of flight cages and methods to install them.
Cage Making Secrets
- There is no doubt that aviaries win over cages as far as overall health and happiness of the birds are concerned. However, cages are absolutely essential occasionally for breeding, transportation, quarantining etc.
- This guide teaches you to make your very own birdcage in easy steps.
Along with these wonderful bonus guides, you also get a Lifetime membership to the official website of the product. This means free updates for life without any more hidden payments.
How much does this e-book cost?
‘How to build an Aviary’ is available on their official website for a surprising price of only $27. Imagine the money you will save thanks to this one-time investment. Moreover, the official website claims that this purchase is covered by a 100% cash back guarantee for a whole year, in case you are not happy with the information it provides.
This is a no-brainer for any bird lover. ‘How to build an Aviary’ is a guide that walks you through the entire aviary building project with easy instructions that ensures you have your own aviary in a day with simple tools and materials. Make the most of the wisdom of the experienced author and marvel in the beauty of these wonderful winged creatures right in your home.