Introduction to Photography
Photography is a passion for some, a hobby for some and a livelihood for some. In this era of ‘selfies’ and ‘smart phones’, photography is everywhere. However, it is not just about taking beautiful pictures from a very expensive camera. Photography involves a lot of retouching and editing to make the pictures look as wonderful as they do. Hence, it is more important to invest in a photo editing course than to buy expensive photography equipment. One such photo editing tutorial is the Learn Photo Editing by Patrick and we present to you a detailed and comprehensive review on this tutorial, right here.
What is Learn Photo Editing?
Learn Photo Editing is a detailed, comprehensive, step-by-step video guide what will teach you everything you need to know, to take your photographs to another level. It is created by a guy called Patrick, who is himself a photographer and professional graphic artist. By using the tips and techniques mentioned in this program, you can make any photograph look stunning and professional, all by yourself.
What does the program include?
The entire program is divided into about 35 Photoshop tutorials that will teach you everything you need to know about photo manipulation and retouching. All the tutorials are in video format and are around 30 to 120 minutes long. Since these are Photoshop tutorials, a basic knowledge of Photoshop is needed to make the most of this program. A few of the topics covered in this program include the following:
- How can you transform your photographs into professional poster ads
This is an 110-minute long video tutorial that will teach you how you can edit a photo of two models into a slick and professional looking advertisement for any product.
- How to color grade and retouch your portraits
Here, you will learn how to get that flawless and glamorized look in a portrait photograph
- How To Give A Photo An Awesome Grungy Desaturated Look
You can convert any photo into cover art with the help of this 85-minute long tutorial, by converting photographs of individuals into something grungier and edgy.
- How can you do an extreme digital makeover using only Photoshop
This tutorial will teach you to transform the photograph of a model into a supermodel. It is an advanced retouching and color grading tutorial spread over 2 hours.
- How to create a Fantasy scene
You will learn how to create different fantasy scenes and scenes from different timelines with the help of photomanipulation.
- How to transform photos of real individuals into cartoon characters
Consisting of 89 steps, this tutorial will teach you how you can convert photos into caricatures for use in any way you please.
- Giving the look of video games to your photos
In this tutorial which is longer than 2 hours, learn how you can transform the picture of a normal looking guy into a video game character with the help of retouching techniques.
- How to stylize your black and white portraits
No one is interested in basic black and white photographs anymore. By using the technique of desaturating, learn how you can stylize your black and white photos.
- Creating a cheap lightbox
Consisting of 11 tutorials rolled into one, this tutorial aims at building the cheapest lightbox and learning the importance of lighting.
A few other topics that are covered in this tutorial include:
- Add An Enchanted Atmosphere To Your Photos
- How To Paint With A Mouse – Digital Painting For Beginners
- How To Make A Portrait Pop Out Of The Screen
- How To Do An Extreme Makeover Digitally In Photoshop
- How To Make The Most Out Of Your Raw Photos
- Best Ways To Make Your Portraits Look Extra Ordinary
- How To Change Lighting In A Photo
- Glam Up A Budget Photo Shoot With Editing
- How To Create A Zombie Infested City
- Improving The Look Of Your Wedding Photos
- How To alter A Self Portrait Into A Studio Shot Portrait
- Create A bizarre Looking Character
- Turning Photos Into Magazine Ads
- Creating High-Powered And More Impactful Portraits
- Simple Ways to Create Breathtaking Images by simple techniques
- Create Studio Quality Photos Using Cheap Light Objects
- Combining Raw Photos with Advance Tone Color and Mapping Grading
- Method of Creating an Alien with Photo Manipulation
- Creating Vintage Photos form normal pictures
- Designing Post-Apocalyptic Scene from scratch
- Mixture of HDR Photography and Color Grading
- Step-by-step processes on photo editing in detail
- Specific guide to boost the beauty of an image you want to edit
- A series of helpful techniques such as color grading, color correcting, and lighting
- Secrets of how to combine these techniques to get the best images
And much more! So, you can see for yourself that there is nothing left to your imagination. The program covers everything possible in the field of photo editing to make sure that you are not left wanting at the end of this program.
What are the benefits of the program?
- Once you purchase this program, you will have lifetime access to the tutorials and you can watch them as often as you like, without paying any more money.
- Each tutorial teaches you about one particular aspect of photo editing. SO you can watch them as per your preference without having to go through the whole program each time.
- You do not need to be a professional photographer to make the most of this program. The tutorials are simple and easy to follow by even a beginner.
- You get to learn with the help of same stock images used by the author himself, so you can learn how to achieve the same stunning results.
- The content of the program is regularly being updated and by purchasing the program, you get lifetime access to all the updates, for free.
- You get access to customer support from the makers of this program for any query you might have.
- Your purchase is protected with a 60-day money back guarantee.
What are the disadvantages of the program?
- The purchase does not include a Photoshop license key. So you are either limited to working with the 30-day free trial of Photoshop or paying money to buy the full version of Photoshop, which, to be honest, is not very cheap.
- Although the tutorials work with the older versions of Photoshop, the program is ideally meant for version CS5 or higher.
- This is a time-consuming program and you will achieve the full benefit of it only if your dedicated and committed to learning photo editing.
How much does it cost?
You can get full access to the full Learn Photo Editing program for their official website by paying only $27. This is a limited time offer and the price might increase eventually. Your payment is also protected with a 100% 60-day money back guarantee. This means if you are unhappy or dissatisfied with the contents of the program and wish to return it, you can do so and get your entire money within 60 days of your purchase. This makes It completely risk-free for you.