Choose any gym in the world and at any point of time, there will quite a few guys there sweating it out at the weights and trying to get those Greek-God looks. However, very few of them are able to achieve what they work so hard for. Ever wondered why? The reason is simple. They are not training right. Such methods will help you reach up to a certain point, and then, you see a plateauing. If you are one of the guys who know what I am talking about, then you are on the right page. The DUP method is just the thing for you.
The DUP method – an introduction
DUP stands for Daily Undulating Periodization. It is a type of high-frequency training the basis of which is drastically different from the other traditional exercising. This method recommends getting the same group of muscles multiple times in a week with increasing levels of intensity and a variation in the workout. It is a strength training method that will make you avoid a plateau and you will keep getting consistent results. By using this method, you can be sure to lose the extra fat, increase your strength and endurance in a lesser time than you would the other routines.
Creators of the program
This training guide was created by Mike Samuels and Jason Maxwell. Mike Samuels is himself a professional powerlifter and holds the record for Under-23 bench press in South East England. Apart from this, he is a personal trainer and works at helping other people achieve the bodies they desire. Jason Maxwell, who was a rocket scientist (Yes! A rocket scientist!), who then shifted his focus to fitness and is now certified through the National Strength and Conditioning Association and Functional Movement Systems.
Together, they created this training manual which does not conform to the more traditional workout beliefs but is rooted in real case studies and science.
Contents of the program
The entire program is in digital format. It includes a set of PDFs that has all the necessary information. The program is in a set of 7 manuals. You can take a print out of the workout and carry it with you to the gym for working out or read it on your smartphone. It is that easy. The components are as follows:
- Teaches you how to use DUP and includes the scientific basis of DUP, FAQs,
- You will learn which program is best suited for you and how can you decrease soreness and make the most of the workouts
- Introduction to each DUP program and a few variations for each of them
- Your diet forms the major chunk of your fitness program
- This manual tells you everything about nutrition in context to DUP training
- Ways to track your calorie intake and know your major food groups
- Eat whatever you want with the help of flexible dieting
Optimal Workout Log
- The creators of the program are aware that every individual is different and people might have different workout schedules. Thus they have created different routines based on the number of days you can workout in a week.
- This Optimal Log is the standard routine of the DUP method. It is meant to be done 5 days in a week.
4-Day Per Week Workout Log
- This routine is for those who prefer working out 4 days a week.
“Busy Man’s” Workout Log
- Ultra-condensed version of the Optimal Log
- For the ones who can make time to workout thrice a week
DUP For Beat Up Lifters Workout Log
- For those who have sustained injuries in past or are prone to injuries
- Can also be used for older individuals
- Workout routine for 3 days a week
DUP For Hypertrophy Workout Log
- This workout routine is meant for the lifters who wish to build muscle alone
- It includes regimes for 4-5 days a week
DUP for Weight loss
- For the ones who intend to use this method to lose the extra weight
- You will learn about cardio workouts, diet for weight loss and more.
Along with the extensive manuals described above, you also get access to three bonus videos along with this guide. These bonus videos are basically demonstration videos for the basic exercises in the program. Unless you do them the right way, you will not attain many benefits out of any workout regime. Theses bonuses are:
Bonus 1: Bench Press Video Guide
Bonus 2: Squatting Video Guide
Bonus 3: Deadlift Video Guide
Benefits of the program
- Though it may seem complicated, the DUP method is an extremely simple program to follow, with each workout having about 4 exercises.
- It gives you results quickly and once you see your body changing, you stay motivated.
- It is a digital product that you get access to, once you purchase it. That means immediate access without having to wait for delivery. Moreover, you can use any device to read it – your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- It is equally suited for beginners or professional athletes and is not gender-specific. Both men and women can derive equal benefit form this technique.
- You can choose the routine, which suits your needs and workout accordingly.
- Three bonus videos are included that teach you the methods of doing the exercises properly.
- In lesser time and with fewer lifts, you will be able to bypass other people in the gym and shock everyone with the results.
- It also includes information about diet & nutrition.
- 100% refund within 60 days if you are not happy with the program.
- Carlos Lara, a lifter since two years says, “I haven’t felt as good about my lifts and my body as I do lifting using DUP. I honestly could say that I will train using DUP for the rest of my lifting days and never look back.”
- IFPA Pro, Lori Pyper says, “It (DUP method) was a great tool for increasing my strength as well as improvements to my physique.”
- Katie Anne Rutherford says, “I had never seen my strength increase so significantly until I started this training protocol and would highly recommend it for anyone looking to see improvements in their strength or physique.”
Cost of the guide
Since this is a digital product, you get immediate access to it by paying only $97 for it. This includes the set of guides in PDF version and the Bonus videos in mp4 format. Moreover, your purchase is covered with a 60-day money back guarantee. This means that if within 60 days of your purchase, you can return the product and ask for a full refund if you unhappy with it for any reason.
If you want to get strong quickly and efficiently, if you want your body to be the cause of envy in the gym, if you want to reach the zenith of fitness, then the DUP method is the guide to go for. You will be amazed by the positive effects this workout will bring to your health and in a much lesser time than you could’ve ever imagined. Order today!