We do not know what the future holds for us. We never know when we might be hit by a natural calamity or a crisis so big that it brings a halt to the world as we know it. Sitting in the comfort of your living room with a cup of coffee by your side while you surf the Internet, this seems like an impossible situation. But, like they say, never say never.
If disaster does strike, are we prepared to deal with it? Have we taken enough steps to ensure the safety and survival of your family and our loved ones? Well, this is where The Prepared path comes into the picture.
An introduction to The Prepared Path
Created by Damian Brindle, the editor or reThinkSurvival.com, The Prepared Path is a master survival guide in case of any kind of emergency situation, be it a natural calamity, financial crisis or anything similar. It details everything that a typical family needs to know in order to get through such an eventuality in one piece.
The guide is based on the concept of A.P.T, which stands for Austere, Preferred and Temporary. Temporary measures are short-term measures meant to help you out for a few days. Preferred measures are for a longer duration. Austere measures imply much longer situations or where the chances of returning to normalcy seem dim.
What does the guide include?
The Prepared Path consists of a digital guide spread over 12 modules, with easily accessible links on each page that help you navigate to whichever topic you wish to read about. Along with written material. It includes several links and videos and is a one-stop guide for everything that you need for your survival. It also included PDF files for easy access and Amazon listmania lists included with each module that tell you about the products you should be investing in. We have outlined some of the information available in the 12 modules below, to give you an idea what the guide consists of.
Module 1: Water
- Split into 3 parts makes it easier –to-follow
- Ideas about storing water, boiling water and different kinds of filters
- Where to look for hidden water sources
- How to carry out rainwater harvesting
- Why is ocean water not a good idea
- Information on International Beverage Containers (IBC)
Module 2: Food Storage
- How to use passive cooling methods
- How to make use of freeze-dried foods in multiple ways
- ‘First-in, first-out’ canned food rotation system
- 5 food-storing methods that can help you
- Temperature monitoring to store food for longer periods of time
Module 3: Sanitation and Hygiene
- Methods to tackle human waste without wasting water
- How to have showers with solar shower options
- How to make a makeshift toilet and washing station.
- Ensure that your pipes have backflow prevention device connected in them
- Learn to make your own soap
Module 4: Medical & First Aid Assistance
- Prepare yourself by having a fully equipped first aid kit
- Learn CPR
- Remember to store contraceptive devices
- The guide also talks about childbirth during disaster
Module 5: Safety and Security
- Tips to secure your house to keep intruders away
- Avoid the possibility of fire by keeping fire extinguishers and smoke alarms
- Fire escape plans
- Learn about tools for self-defense
Module 6: Heating and Cooling
- Based on your location, measures to ensure adequate heating and cooling
- How to keep your house insulated
- How to make temporary coolers with battery operated fans
Module 7: Cooking and Hot Water
- Learn how to use solar ovens
- Add propane stoves in your inventory
- Learn how to make makeshift stoves and campfires
Module 8: Lighting
- Store LED flashlights with enough supply of batteries
- Invest in wireless motion sensing lights for the exteriors of the house
- Use of battery-powered lanterns along with gas-fueled and hand-crank lanterns
Module 9: Communications
- Learn how to set-up pre-programmes text messages for effective communication
- Acquire an AM/FM or shortwave radio for sharing of information
- Wy NOAA weather radios are a must-have
Module 10: Power and Fuel
- Store enough alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Invest in a solar power set-up
- Store enough gasoline for your car
- Purchase a high-wattage inverter
Module 11: Shelter and Clothing
- How to do minor patch-up work in your house using plywood and plastic
- Utilizing a hand drill
- Maintain a warm body temperature using layering of clothes
Module 12: Everything Else
- Importance of fitness, a calm state of mind and personal hygiene
- Insurance and investment
- Taking care of special needs individuals
David Parke says, “Plain spoken and easy to understand along with being well organized makes it easy to find the subject that you want to concentrate on… I recommend everyone needs this program to plan for the unthinkable and unexpected.”
This is what Stephanie Watson had to say – “In this ever changing and stressful world I finally feel as though I can prepare myself for any situation. I have all the information I need at my fingertips!”
Bill Clements says, “I’d gladly recommend your course. It’s easy to navigate and gives so much info. The information you provide is hard hitting and tells it like it is. It helped me to realize the tough calls I will have to make.”
- Three exclusive reports that will help you in compiling a shopping list from Walmart and other stores so that in a single trip, you can get everything needed
- ‘Me Ready!’ content that contains more than two dozen files to ensure you have everything you need to survive any kind of disaster. These include tools for evacuation planning, disaster readiness, best practices and food planning.
- Complete access to exclusive Member’s area where you can get complete customer support and also, access to all the survival modules.
How can I get this survival guide?
For a limited time, The Prepared Path is available on their official website for a discounted $27 only! This includes everything including the 12 modules and the bonus files. To add to this, your purchase will be protected with a 100% 60-day money back guarantee. In case you do not like the guide for any reason, you can ask for a full refund within 60 days and you will get your money back with no questions asked.
Regret is a bitter pill. You never know when life throws a curveball and you are left with no resources at your disposal. It is best to stay prepared for any situation that may arise and The Prepared Path helps you to do exactly that.
With the help of this guide, you and your family can sleep peacefully knowing that you have done everything possible to take care of your loved ones. We recommend that you order it today and start getting prepared.