For all those food lovers it is very important to lose fat as it can lead to many deadly diseases afterwards. Nowadays it is very important to have a toned body. All the bulging stomach fat not at all looks goods. As it is said that too much of something is not good in the same way having too much of fat in the belly and other parts of the body is not so good as it may lead to many diseases such as cardiac arrest and many other. Today many people try to lose fat some people are successful it where as the rest are unsuccessful.
Losing fat is not an easy task it requires a lot of effort therefore it is very important for a person to know that what the exercises that will help are in losing fat and what are the equipment that will be needed to lose it. In the market there are many types of equipment available to lose fat but only a few are affective.
The all new kettle bell burn has arrived into the market with all the latest features in it. The kettle bell looks exactly like a kettle. This equipment will keep you motivated when you see a positive result on the paper and it also informs you that your efforts are not wasted. It has the capacity of losing lots and lots of fat in the shortest span of time. The following steps must be followed or else a person won’t be able to lose fat. Here are the steps-
- The principle of overload
- The principle of overcompensation
- The principle of gas
These principles are discussed below
- The principle of overload– A new energy pattern must be created each and every time so that your body adapts the changes.
- The principle of overcompensation– You must know that lifting weights causes calluses. If a stress is created at a particular area then the body will respond to it.
- The principle of gas– GAS is the abbreviation for General Adaption Syndrome; it shows the three stages of adaption our body undergoes when it is exposed to stress. This principle tells us that rest is also need for fat loss.
The advantages of kettlebell burn are as follows
- It improves your back health and functions it properly.
- It enhances your muscle strength which includes maximum and explosive strength.
- By using this equipment the postural movements to sudden movements is improved. It also avoids low back injury.
- For those having musculoskeletal pain it reduces the pain in shoulder and neck.
- The Workouts not only improve your aerobic capacity but it will also provide an anaerobic workout which is essential for your cardiovascular system and also for building strength.
- The advantage of doing exercise in it is that it can show results in about 20 minutes as compared to hours that are spend in the gym in treadmills.
- It’s workouts can be done anytime and anywhere.
- Fat loss can never be achieved without using explosive kettle bells. Kettlebell burn enhances the metabolic load on your body.
- Kettlebell training is high intensity training program. It is highly effective in losing fat. The harder it is pushed the more calories you’ll burn – 1 minute of kettle bell exercise burns approximately 20 calories the increased metabolic rate also burns calories even after the workout.
- Kettlebell burn strengthens your muscles specially the back and butt muscles, shoulders, lower back, and hip flexors.
- Exercising with the help of kettle bell will give your butt a lovely shape. Everyone wants a nice toned and shaped butt.
- You will improve your joint mobility and range of motion, which will make you more athletic and resistant to injury.
- Bulky muscles will be reduced and it will also increase your strength.
- It is the best full body conditioning you can get keeping the workouts as short as 4 to 15 minutes.
- Doing workouts with kettlebell burn will make you confident and proud especially when you will see you butt which is the best part of your body.
- Kettle bells are designed for swinging, ballistic motions. These are motions that you do in your day to day lives such as lifting, moving objects etc. it will build your “working” muscles rather than plain old “weight lifting” muscles.
- The Kettlebell burn can be used for many purposes apart from weight lifting. It represents High Intensity Interval Training, which is designed to burn fat, tone muscles, and gives a full body workout.
- Kettle bells are not only for men but also for women. For women, it can be used for toning many parts of their body by doing only few exercises.