A lot goes into making a website popular, successful and profitable. To someone who is clueless about how to go about it, it might get really intense and crazy. However, if one knows the right software, the job can be made incredibly easy. One of the many things that needs to be focused on, while building a website is keywords. Using the right keywords is the right way to increase the traffic on your web page, and thus make more money. Long Tail Pro is a software that deals with this particular aspect of website development. Let us see how it works and how good or bad it is.
What is Long Tail Pro?
Long Tail Pro is a type of keyword research software that is developed by Spencer Haws. As the name suggests, the software focuses on keywords with long tails, meaning keywords with four or more words in them. Long tails make the keywords more specific and easier to rank. It can be used by anyone who is looking to find keywords that will bring in more traffic, with low competition. The software is highly useful for SEO expert, niche website owners, content marketers and absolutely anyone who is trying to make money for their website. The developers of this software have recently launched a cloud version, making it even easier to use the software. Moreover, the software is based on Adobe Air, so it works on all the operating systems with no hassles.
What are the features of the program?
The user interface is very simple and easy to use. You just enter the keyword seeds and it does the rest of you. A few features of the program include:
- It can give you ideas for multiple keywords by using the seed words that you have entered. You get up to 800 results for every seed keyword you enter.
- It allows you to set custom filters and target only the words you are interested in.
- Using Long Tail Pro, you can analyze the competition for your keywords easily and quickly. By its Competitor Analysis feature, it will analyse the top 10 results for every keyword. It also has an add-on called Keyword Competitiveness that helps you assess the competitiveness of your keyword with a simple click. By using parameters such as URL, title, page authority, page rank, and site age, the software calculates the KC score (Keyword Competitiveness score). This KC score ranges between 0 to 100. Anything below 30 is considered extremely lucrative.
- You can use this program to set up your own keyword research service and make more money.
- You can add domains to your project to figure out the difficulty level of your keywords.
- You can calculate the profitability of your keyword by using the Rank Value feature.
- You can sort your keywords and even mark your favorites so that you can view them again later, and save time.
- All the results of your work on Long Tail Pro can be exported easily. Moreover, you can also import keywords into Long Tail Pro.
- You also get Adwords data with Long Tail Pro.
- Long Tail Pro is not limited to English. It works with all the languages and countries that are supported by Google. This means you can find keywords in whichever language you choose.
What are the benefits of this software?
- It is really easy to use. Hence, it can be used by anyone, even those who are new to working with keywords, as there is no steep learning curve.
- It is fast, and reliable at the same time.
- It also features advanced filtering of your keywords.
- The software also shows you your competition by listing the websites in rank, for your particular keyword.
- You get a lot of data for every keyword that you can sue in multiple ways.
- It comes with a very prompt customer support, and you will get responses to your queries within a few hours.
- It works on both Mac and Windows, so there is no issue of compatibility.
- A single license of Long Tail Pro allows you to sue it on three different computers. Since the software is cloud-based now, it is really easy to use it on multiple systems, without having to download it on each computer separately.
- It is backed by a 10-day cash back guarantee, making the purchase completely risk-free for you.
What are the disadvantages of the software?
- The software requires you to enter keywords seeds before you start a new project and this might become tedious.
- The software needs an Internet connection to work.
- There are some issues with the working of the software, and it sometimes causes the system to crash.
- Beginners might find the software expensive.
Testimonials from Users
- Michaek Karp from CopyTactics says, “It has saved me a ton of time researching keywords. I use it for every campaign. So I highly suggest grabbing a copy of Long Tail Pro.”
- Pat Flynn from SmartPassiveIncome.com was really happy after using Long Tail Pro and this is what he had to say, “I am a fan of Long Tail Pro. It is a powerful keyword research tool that I have used and I am very impressed. I definitely recommend Long Tail Pro. It is a must-have tool for any SEO or Internet Marketer.”
- Marcus Sheridan of The Sales Lion says, “Long Tail Pro is the best keyword research and blogging idea tool I’ve ever seen. This software has gotten me really excited and it’s a perfect tool for busineses serious about content marketing.”
How do I get Long Tail Pro?
Long Tail Pro can be accessed from the official website once you make the payment. The set-up is really easy and quick. There are three different packages available on the official website. Depending on your need, you can go for either of them. Also, you can avail a trial of Long Tail Pro for 7days for free, to see if it is the right fit for you. The three plans are as follows:
Annual Starter Plan for $25 per month
This allows for 10,000 keyword searches each month
Annual Pro Plan for $45 per month
This allows for 25,000 keyword searches each month
Annual Platinum Plan for $98 per month
This allows for 60,000 keyword searches per month
Long Tail Pro is a must-have software for anyone who is looking to monetize their website. This software can work wonders, with minimal effort by you. Even if you are new to the world of keywords, the software is so easy to use, that you will have ti going in no time. If you are still not sure, opt for the 10-day trial and see for yourself!