Dog training is the modification of dog behavior to adapt to a particular environment.
People have a concept that dog training is expensive, is not necessary or it is a difficult process. It is high time you get rid of that perception and get the full vie if the benefits that come with training your dog from the online dog trainer.
Common behavior problems for dogs.
- Chewing any material they come across
- Excessive barking.
- Digging the ground
- Biting people
- Eliminating wastes in inappropriate places
- Not responding when called.
- Jumping on people
- Running away from people
- Being anxious when left alone
- Dog follows owner everywhere
- Chasing people or moving objects
- Being aggressive
- Eating its waste
- Begging for food
- Fear of light or sounds
- A lot of licking
These are some but a few behaviors that one can notice from their dog. Do not worry its common to many people.
Common mistakes dog owners make
- If your dog is behaving strangely do not shout at it, hit it or use shock collars, which is being cruel to the creature. It can make the dog to be withdrawn because of fear.
- Leaving a dog trainer to train your dog for you. This can be very dangerous because the dog will never follow your commands.
- Not training your dog. This is already a problem on its own. This is because the dog will not know to differentiate well from bad.
- Before you can begin training your dog you are required to develop a relationship with your dog. Dogs are not human beings who can grasp things quickly its a gradual process. Ensure you have won your dogs trust mind in order to be an effective dog trainer like stated in the online dog trainer guide.
Online Dog Trainer
This programme gives an open and easy to understand effective guidelines on dog training so with no doubt you are a road to discovery.
Factor to consider when dog training
If you want to reward your dog for good behaviors do it promptly so that the dog can associate the reward with the correct behavior.
When making commands keep them short and uncomplicated so that the dogs can understand. When doing all these you should keep in mind the dog is an animal and only understands straight forward commands.
- Be consistent
When making commands keep using the same words over and over to avoid the dog getting confused.
Consistency also applies to rewarding the dog always reward the good behavior only.
- Training schedule
Always have a schedule for training the dog whether in the morning, noon or at night. This will assist the dog remembering things easily and being able to define what is good and bad.
- Shaping the dogs behavior
As a dog owner it is your sole responsibility to shape, making emphasis, on how you want your dog to behave. If you want to use the litter box you can train it until it is able to go there alone. Once it is able to embrace the behavior that you desire you can reward it.
Rewards could include treats, petting or praise. Whatever reward you choose should be something easily available so that immediately after a good deed you reward them immediately. You should also have a variety to avoid monotony.
Secrets of Dog training
From the online dog trainer there are a number of secrets to effective dog train that you are required to follow.
- Take the dog for a walk to improve on interaction skills and work out.
- Show the dog some affection this will make them want to stay closer to you.
- Give it some treats and rewards.
- Train it on one thing at a time to avoid it getting confused. They are slow learners because of small brain capacity.
- The training should take short time span for easy understanding. You can entertain him in between the training for attention purposes
- Start with simple commands towards the complex ones and act as role model when training them it will be easier for them to follow.
- These processes should be repeated until the dog is in a position to do all by him.
- Never forget to praise the dog after making an achievement.
Dog necessities for training
When taking your doing for training carry some food treat as a reward for good behavior
Treat bags are used to carry rewards during dog training.
This is place where the dog sleeps. Make it as comfortable as possible and warm and train him not to soil it.
It is an important tool for dog training. You must a leash that is colorful, weather resistant, of good length and affordable.
When training, every dog is required to have a collar to assist in training. There are various types of collar so it is your responsibility to purchase one that you find appropriate for you dog.
Learning Puppies Behaviors
Do you find puppies cute like I do? I find them so beautiful.
Sometimes have some weird behaviors that could be so irritating. Just like dogs, puppies cannot differentiate right from wrong so you are required to make them understand.
Puppies to have behaviors such as: unnecessary barking, chewing objects, biting people, crying, soiling the house and being anxious. All these behaviors are normal and again you should not quarrel them or hit them.
The online dog trainer gives rules on training puppies
Rule 1: Consistency
One of general training is always be consistent. Whatever you teach the puppy today should be same as what will be repeated. Avoid making changes many times because the puppy may fail to understand and end up confusing it.
Rule 2: Keep Training Sessions Short
You should learn to keep the training sessions short. Concentration spans for puppies are very short so if you want them to learn go straight to the point and take a maximum and 10-15mins to teach them. Short training session avoids them getting bored but enjoy.
Rule 3: Control your anger
As much as the puppies might seem to be taking long to understand, you should learn to stay calm and control you anger. This is because puppies are not human beings to understand things quickly. If you quarrel a puppy it will not learn anything and you will make it fear you.
Rule 4: Praise the puppy
At the end every training session remember to praise the puppy after it has been able to do something correctly. This will make the puppy realize that he is on the right track.
Rule 5: Punishment
Never punish the puppy. If he fails to understand something take him slowly through it until the day he will get the concept. If you punish a puppy he may fail to understand why you are doing that and instead quit the training because of fear. Imagine someone punishing you because you are not understanding something will that be really fair?
- If you want your puppy to know how to use the potty first follow the rules given above then the rest can follow.
- Place the potty in an open and designated area.
- Always take him to the potty until he is able to go alone.
- Make the potty comfortable.
- Train your puppy to never soil the house.
- Ever use consistent words when referring to the potty
For puppy training to be effective you should learn to socialize with you him.
You should make him familiar with objects, people, places and things. Whenever you go out you can tag him along to familiarize with the world.
Is this puppy training from online dog trainer of any help? Try them today and see the magic.
Benefits of the online dog trainer
The online dog trainer has a number of benefits:
- You train your dog at your own comfort zone.
- The dog behaves exactly the way you will want it to.
- The owner of the dog is able to develop a close relationship with its dog.
- You can be able to tell when the dog is not well.
- It prepares you to dealing with normal dog behaviors.
- It provides simple and clear ways on how to train your dog irrespective of his age.
- It assists the puppies in quickly fitting to your family.
Go online today and train your dog to be the perfect dog anyone would ever want.
The Online Dog Trainer Review
Do you have a dog that you sometimes fail to understand its behavior? It is common for dogs to behave in certain ways which is not normal majorly because it is not trained. You are advised to train your day right from when it is young.
The Online Dog Trainer is an online video training programme that is intended to teach the dog owners on training their dogs to behave well.
Doggy Dan is the veteran dog trainer who came with this sight which assists you n changing the behavior of your in whatever stage it is in.
The Online Dog Trainer illustrates on how you can develop a relationship with your dog before you can train it to behave in a particular way. It educates you on how to communicate with a dog since they are not human beings to understand things quickly and also learning to be patient with them.
The website is easy to access and upon logging in it gives you a forum where you choose what you want to do. It also involves some rules on dog training.
- Tips on becoming a Pack leader
- Tools and equipments necessary for dog training
- Puppy training
- How to raise the perfect puppy
- Dog problems
- Dog training
Advantages of using The Online Dog Trainer.
- Enables you to solve all the problems you could be having with your dog.
- It is suitable for all dogs irrespective of the breed or age.
- Its an easy procedure since the baseline is developing a relationship with your dog.
- You can do it all by yourself, you do not need a trainer.
- The website enables you to understand all the bad behaviors dogs have and how to change them and most importantly how to remain calm while guiding the dog on changing its behavior.
The Online Dog Trainer Factsheet:
Product name: The Online Dog Trainer Website
Product Author: Doggy Dan