An eBook is an electronic version of a printed book available in soft copy that can be read on the laptops, computers or smartphones.
Do you have any eBook? If not then try today to download any eBook of your choice and you will learn the benefits of eBooks.
Many people prefer eBooks because:
- They are cheaper to acquire
- Less bulky compared to books because they are stored in soft copy.
- Easily accessible by just downloading them from their respective websites
- No need for bookshelves because once you are done reading you delete it. It also saves you the guilt of having to burn a book after you are done with it.
- It is easy to access your last stop since the device used can auto save for you such that you begin from where you left.
- EBooks are portable, you can a whole set of books in a laptop or a phone to wherever you are going.
- It is easier to search for content in an eBook by simply going page by page in a hard copy.
- With eBooks you can resize the writings to a font size that you can read comfortably without straining.
- You can make comments on the eBooks page for the other to view.
There are many eBook formats that can be found in the market today. They involve:
- Plain Text (TXT)
Creating an EBook
Creating eBooks is never that easy it is an overwhelming job. It involves writing the content then designing it and putting it in a format that will be appealing for people to purchase it. But do not be discouraged by this statement am about to tell you how you can create your eBooks without a hustle using the Ultimate eBook Creator.
Do you want to create an eBook? Below are guidelines to assist on making one:
- Come up with an idea
- If you want to write the most amazing eBook you should have an idea of what you write on. From your idea you should be able to develop a number of stories then for that which people might like.
- Choose your topic
- After having an idea you can now select your topic.
- When selecting a topic for your eBook you should bear in mind that it should be captivating to create a large market for sale. People love eBooks with eye-catching titles that is what makes them want to read that particular eBook.
- Choose the writing programme
- The best writing programme is Microsoft word. But you write whichever programme you are comfortable with.
- The introduction section gives an outline of the contents of the eBook. It gives a summary of what the reader is expected to find inside the book, how it will benefit them, the table of contents and what each chapter will entail.
- You also give an abstract of the book in the introduction part to enable the reader to know what the eBook is all about.
- Remember to keep your eBook on point to enable people to read. Do not give unnecessary stories.
- Writing an effective eBook
- Writing an effective eBook is what you will include in the chapters highlighted in the introduction part.
- While writing each chapter of the eBook remember to use simple and clear language do not make it complicated for the reader this can make them get tired of reading it.
- To make it easier you can highlight key words and use formatting techniques to the main points.
- On whatever you are writing on in your eBook you are required to do thorough research to enable the reader get the whole concept. Give details on whatever you are writing on.
- Use images
- Picture and videos to some extend assist in improving ones understanding.
- You are required to proofread your document at short intervals to avoid having the burden of proofreading the whole document after you are done reading. Proofreading ensures that your work is error-free.
- Editing and formatting
- As said earlier you should format your work such that it is easy to read and also look captivating to the reader. EBook readers do not like shady work where they have to struggle getting the information.
- Proofreading by professionals
- After you are done with writing the eBook and you have proofread you can give a professional who can further proofread to make sure that everything s grammatically correct and fit for the reader.
- Editing by professionals
- Professional editors edit the eBook into a format that is appealing to the reader. This is usually the last step before the book can made available for people to read.
- Marketing the eBook
- Before you can upload and market the book you can proofread the book for one last time and also give it to your friends or family for them to give you their opinion. If they give positive opinion proceed and upload the book in the website of your preference like kindle.
You can market your eBook through
- Social media- Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest and many others
- Have it advertised on YouTube
- Send it online
- Advertise it on blogs
- Ask people you know to review
This is what many eBook writers could be undergoing on daily basis isnt cumbersome and demoralizing? Worry not if you are looking forward to be an eBook author or you are already one there is a programme known as the Ultimate eBook Creator that will make your work easier.
The Ultimate EBook Creator Review
Product Name: Ultimate EBook Creator
Product Author: Nitin Mistry
The Ultimate eBook Creator was invented to help eBook authors by providing a software that can format, edit and publish eBooks on digital forums like kindle, amazon, kobo, ipad-Apple iBook store and all android devices. Simply it is a software that allows to easily create eBooks, publish and upload online them online.
Are you wondering why you really need the Ultimate eBook Creator? Increased populations nowadays prefer eBooks compared to soft copy and this programme ensure that you are able to meet your market demand without struggling a lot.
The Ultimate eBook Creator has a couple of features
It has operating system such as windows 7, windows XP, windows 8 and vista.
Has in built professional editor and proofreader that:
- Contains a multi-language spell checker for over 80 languages
- Formats the table of contents (TOC)
- English AND German user interface
- Conversion tools of manuscript in Microsoft Word to PDF
- Inserts images and texts
- Changes the font, paragraph styles and indentation
- Insert bookmarks.
- It is able to insert web links to websites.
- Prints books for Amazon Createspace
- Creating interactive eBooks by incorporating audios and videos into them
EBook file formats
- Amazon MOBI
- Microsoft Word
Tools that convert manuscript in Microsoft Word to:
Tools that convert manuscript in PDF to:
- EPUB conversion to PDF
Professional Writers Studio System
- Organizes book plots and ideas
- Has an in built Editor
- Has an option for putting password on your content
- Can store over a thousand articles
- Outlines ideas in orderly manner
- Has an in built security to protect your content
From the features of the Ultimate eBook Creator it is evident that the programme creates eBooks from point zero by converting the Microsoft Word document into whatever format you want to ease its submission for publication. The software also automatically creates a table of content for your eBook that are hyperlinked to each chapter facilitating easy access of the content. After you are done with writing the eBook the Ultimate eBook creator now allows you to convert it into a file type that you prefer and finally publishes it.
Do you now get how to easy to have an eBook with the Ultimate eBook Creator? Give it a try today for the perfect formatted eBook and publication. I believe you will like it very much and recommended it to many others who are struggling with making publications for eBook without knowing it is an easy process.
Pros of the Ultimate eBook Creator
- Gives a step-by-step procedure for uploading work
- An eBook author gets a lot royalty compared hardcopy book authors
- It eases the eBook writing, editing, proofreading and publishing procedures.
- It is cheap to use the Ultimate eBook Creator than looking for a professional editor and proofreader to format and cross check your work.
- It is easy to understand how to use it especially for the beginners
- It is compatible with most operating systems.